Monday, September 12, 2011

2nd Pillowcase completed...I am superhuman!

That was a joke but I have to say that if I can make a pillowcase in an hour or so, ANYONE can!  Tomorrow I am venturing into the unknown.  I will be starting the jammie pants that can be found here using an existing pair as a template.  We will see how this goes but luckily flannel is on sale this week at Joann's for 2.99 a yard so I won't be out a fortune if I screw them up too bad.  Below are the pics from pillowcase #2.  This one is not flannel but 100% cotton and instead of using the bric brac stuff, I used a completely different material for the cuff piece.  I think it is awesome!  Also, this one is larger than the other so my king size pillow will fit in it perfect! 

I used a zig zag stitch....isn't it purdy?!?!?!

Till tomorrow!
Mamalou

4 comments:

  1. Very cute and so colorful and purdy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!

    I am a new follower from the Alexa blog hop! gotomommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fabric! Good job!

    And I'm following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all! I am very proud of my pretty pillowcase and it is now officially on one of my pillows on my bed. I think I need to start considering what my duvet is going to be so I can stick with some sort of theme! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts