Monday, February 20, 2012

Warm Weather

Guess who is wearing her incredibly comfy flip flops from Bronx Diva? Yes, you guessed right.....yours truly! Another 50 degree day with a clear blue sky. Huge sale over at Hancock today so get over there and use your 15% off of your entire order coupon. I have my new material and some new designs from Sewforless .com so I am heading home to play. I am now blogging for Sewforless.com so please go over there and comment on my posts to let me know that you are reading. You can get to the blog from their main website and I am so excited about this opportunity.

Coming very soon, sleeping eye masks. These are going to be so fun!

Here are some new projects I have been working on. Please leave me a message and let me know what you think.

Until next time,
Mamalou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts