Saturday, March 5, 2011

OMG....I am cutting!!!

Yes, it is true.  Last night I was finally able to cut my first file with my new big man cutter.  Now, I don't know who this Murphy character is, as in "Murphy's Law" but this person needs to be smacked and smacked hard.  I was bound and determined to find the answer to why my cutter was not communicating with my computer without going to ask someone.  Yes, I am the type that needs to go and look for the answer and not just have someone tell me what to do.  So, I found the problem, fixed it, and guess what?  It started raining.  Now this was  not just raining but it was more like a flash flood, build ark, rivers run through it type of rain.  So, needless to say, I have cut vinyl that is now sitting on the kitchen table.....grrrr.  That is what I get for being an independent woman! I have not cut anything today as as my 15 month old grandson was over and I didn't feel like having a very expensive toy become part of his toy  collection!   My body also is hurting way to bad today to do just about anything so.....until we meet again!

Mamalou (Lisa)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts