Thursday, September 8, 2011

Clock.....Finally Completed!

The clock that took me forever to start painting is FINALLY completed. Below you can see the before and the after pics.  I still think it use a little move "roughing up" but I will look at it for a few days more before I take out my aggression on the clock.  Who knows, if my darling son tried my patience, I may be put into time out for unnecessary roughness...LOL.  Just kidding.....maybe!  Enjoy the pics.

UGLY Before

Slowly getting better but that brass HAS to go!

So pretty sitting right next to my Daddy
 and Peggy's picture on the baker's rack
Closer....I love the face painted silver much better
Mamalou

9 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks so good. Turquoise is such a hot color right now.
    Thanks for visiting my blog. I loved reading yours.
    Krista
    krista-artista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting and the feedback! I look the color because it just pops! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great! So jealous I am....

    ReplyDelete
  4. The clock looks amazing!! I used to do little craft projects like this ... but I haven't in forever!! I should get back into it. It was fun!!
    Visiting from vB!
    Bug hugs!!
    Ro :)
    http://www.MommyMindSpa.com
    http://www.MommyBlogDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That turned out really pretty! I'm a little jealous, I'm not really good with crafts. I mostly love looking at what other people make. Just like I love to read recipes, but can't actually cook!

    I'm a new follower from the vB hop!
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that blue color! It looks great!

    xoxo, Nali
    http://nalimon.blogspot.com

    P.S. Thanks for visiting me and I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the follows. @Nikki...I thought I was "craftily retarded" until I was about 30 and then something in my changed. I love doing the stuff now and I LOVE to cook (lol). @Nali...check out the shoes under my post for Diba Bronx Luichiny. Some sweet shoes and a 50% discount if you place an order by 9/15. Great shoes and a wonderful company to work with! @Ro...thanks for the great hop :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts